AdriHealthMob is organized in 8 matched, complementary, interrelated and cross-cutting thematic Work Packages. Together with horizontal/transversal activities (preparation, management, communication and dissemination), the work plan foresees a set of technical, operatives and consequential WPs.
More specifically, the project starts with the activity of Capitalization aimed from one side to identify past and current experiences in transport models and mobility schemes within the Health and Care sector, from the other side to connect future actions with the best practices emerged.
Following, it will be realized a data collection aimed at providing a better knowledge and understanding of flows, data, information about transport, mobility, routes, services, procedures and area of improvements with reference to the topic of accessibility of Health and Care services.
Hence, the use of ICT solutions to Health and Care services will be promoted, also introducing sustainable and permanent models of Health and Care management with effective impact on transport and mobility schemes.
Afterwards, the implementation, testing, assessment and validation of experimental initiatives devoted to the optimisation of transport for Health and Care will be carry forward.
The final actions are linked to the realisation of agreements for joint planning of transport in the Health and Care in the Macro-Adriatic Region.
Work packages are listed below:
Pillole per dimagrirepillole per dimagrire
- Wp1 Cross border Project Management and Coordination
- Wp2. Communication and Dissemination
- Wp3. Capitalization and sustainability - Download WP3 Activities
- Wp4. Analysis, surveys and studies - Download WP4 Activities
- Wp5. Levers for sustainable changes in health and care systems mobility - Download WP5 Activities
- Wp6. Pilot actions - Download WP6 Activities
- Wp7. Joint and sustainable transport in health and care - Download WP7 Activities