The general objective of AdriHealthMob is developing a cross border model of sustainable, efficient and effective transport services for the Health and Care sector in order to improve the mobility of passengers and the accessibility the same Health and Care services.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- implement a system to collect, systemise and analyse data, information, policies, financial performances and operational strategies, to dispose of statistics to plan a functional cross border transport model for Health and Care;
- introduce ICTs in Health and Care focusing on the mobility across the Macro-Adriatic Region;
- modernize the existing infrastructures making them accessible through an efficient and sustainable transport system;
- promote joint rules, protocols and planning of transport services for Health and Care, including Health and Care needs in the development process of transport models;
- identify and map best practices in the Macro-Adriatic Region able to match Health and Care with sustainable transport models, creating a network of innovative solutions;
- define pilot initiatives of sustainable transport and experiment models referring to those pilots, in order to implement, test and validate innovative solutions of transport for Health and Care;
- provide proposals, guidelines and recommendations for a sustainable, intersectoral, integrated and cross border transport strategy for the Health and Care system to the Adriatic stakeholders and the decision makers.