The expected outputs of AdriHealthMob are:
- Cross border and joint plans and procedures as for management, administration and dissemination of project activities;
- Cross border mapping on transport routes for health and care, mobility behaviors, needs, priorities, costs and crosscuts between transport and health investment;
- ICT solutions implemented for a sustainable model of transport for health and health (interactive map, Resource Centre, TeleControl, Electronic Patient Summary);
- Pilots on transport and health infrastructures, focusing on exploitation of ICT, deployment of “Health Routes”, implementation of remote control centres, training;
- Protocols on mobility of staff and professionals, on accreditation requirements of health centres and for Joint Health and Transport Planning.
The expected results of AdriHealthMob are:
- improvement of accessibility and mobility in Health and Care sector through simultaneous innovative operative actions and ICT introduction on one side and through an Adriatic regional planning on the other one;
- full knowledge of mobility and transport schemes for Health and Care through the introduction of systems for permanent and systematic collection and analysis of data and statistics;
- implementation of a capitalisation strategy, aimed at multiplying effects and identifying recommendations for locally and regionally mainstreaming;
- use of ICT driven models for the optimisation and rationalisation of cross border mobility for health reason;
- beginning of the implementation process for Electronic Patient Summary, ICT Resource Centre, platform for eHealth and eCare;
- development of the networking capacity to implement services of tele-medicine (tele-assistance/diagnosis/consultation) leading to Adriatic cross-border Health and Care services;
- definition of a strategy for sustainable transport for Health and Care based on joint, integrated and intersectoral planning in the Adriatic area;
- creation of a permanent tool for the policy, the decision makers and the Adriatic Health and Care Mobility Association (AHCMA), to plan Health and Care services, to network providers, to identify integrated funding schemes.